Our Mission and Vision
“To support and enable all students to believe in themselves, achieve their full potential and develop the skills needed to succeed and enjoy life.”
- high levels of personal development and well-being, alongside academic progress for all students within the Trust
- each academy within the federation being recognised as a centre of learning excellence and an integral part of our local community
- an innovative learning environment with high quality teaching, learning, resources and support with an emphasis on our specialisms
- sustainable links built with the community and the skills needed for students’ future paths developed collaboratively locally, nationally and globally
- successfully engaging with parents/carers to support student progress, well-being and achievement, encouraging and responding to the different voices within our communities
- being considered the employer of choice for staff by valuing commitment, creativity, diversity and flexibility; outstanding performance enabled; providing continuous professional development and promoting a high quality of work life balance.