Olympus itself isn’t inspected, only its schools. However, inspectors make judgements about the quality of our support and impact as part of every inspection visit.
Inspectors refer to Olympus as ‘the trust’ because we are a Multi Academy Trust.
- Since joining the trust, you and your leaders have set the school on an ambitious path of improvement. You have worked very successfully with the executive headteacher of the trust. School leadership has been strengthened considerably, and you have recruited and nurtured a team of committed and effective teachers. July 2019 [Filton Hill Primary School]
- The trust, the headteacher and all leaders at the school are ambitious to provide a high-quality education to all pupils. The values of the school are clear and underpin the school’s management decisions. Nov 2019 [Abbeywood Community School]
- The trust’s support for the school has brought about significant improvement. June 2018 [Callicroft Primary Academy]
- Staff training and support networks facilitated by The Olympus Academy Trust are leading to improving standards. November 2017 [Charborough Road Primary School]
- The academy trust provides effective support and training which has helped senior leaders improve the quality of teaching. November 2017 [Charborough Road Primary School].
- Abbeywood Community School
- Bradley Stoke Community School
- Charborough Road Primary School
- Filton Hill Primary School
- Stoke Lodge
You can access full details of all Trust schools performance on the Department for Education website.